Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

Vote for Jeep-CJ.com
Shh... I'm positive it will happen again sometime... Just don't ask when!

at #19 today

Just to let you guys know we are in danger of falling off the front page. Do you really wanna be overtaken by some Suziki site????? :eek:

Just to let you guys know we are in danger of falling off the front page. Do you really wanna be overtaken by some Suziki site????? :eek:
I've been watching the low fall for days... We were ahead of BullTear for a long time - then the bottom dropped out!

On page 1...bottom, but on 1

Voted. Now at #24
Thanks for the vote AZMIKE and welcome to the site! :chug: Nice to have you aboard! The first :beer: is on me! After that you'll have to wrestle them away from Susie! :laugh:

I have to apologize...

With being on the road, Sometimes I can't get the internet connection to work...so for the last couple weeks I may have missed a few days. So its probably my fault we are falling behind...

Can my punishment be....
overfilling my mail box with old unwanted JEEP parts that might or might not be worth the postage to mail the danged things? :laugh:

BTW, I'll take worthwhile stuff too :)

Mustve been you , we're slowly moving back up , ahead of Bulltear again in 23rd. We'll stop leaving flaming bags of :dung: on your porch now. :laugh:

This morning, we are #20.

Lets work to get into the top 5 (preferrably #1 spot!)

Looks like were gonna end up in 19th this month. Weve been pretty steady these last two weeks. While its not too shabby to be comfortably on the first page , we could take it up a notch with a little more support. :)

It's not to bad... Not the best but I can live with it...

BTW - If anyone is interested, the #'s to the right of the site =

1st column is # of votes
2nd column is # of clicks from the top4x4 site to our site.

Right now we have 112 votes with 53 clicks to our site.
The #1 site has 869 votes and 475 clicks...

The higher we are the better the PR... :)

Thank you all!

Just a little note seeing as how weve had an influx of new members lately. We'll finish a solid 19th this month. Just a few more people voting daily and we can bump it up a notch.

Like seeing Cjs beat out by Fords and Suzukis? :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!

Seriously though it is a good way to give back to the site that keeps on giving. :D

just voted.....19:)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom