Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

#119 to third at 113. Boy we're slow this month. Are we loosing users or voters?? Neither of which is good.:(

#134 in forth. The help the full size guys are getting from the bobtail crowd is working. Their at 137 in third now. Guess it don't matter what place your in, the prize is the same! :)

153 in 4th

#119 to third at 113. Boy we're slow this month. Are we loosing users or voters?? Neither of which is good.:(

Yes our numbers are way down...I think many are frustrated that new members cannot participate as I am. I wish there was something we could do to help. I have thought about contacting CJ as I know he is very ill and offering assistance from our older son the Software Engineer. I just don't know what to do...:( I fear our forum has serious issues with no hope in site. It makes me very sad.

193 in 4th

It reset. We're in 4th with 2, the full size / classic guys are in 3rd with 3, muds got 7 and classic by themselves have 7 in first.

Wow I was #5 yesterday and today #7...........humm

Yeah we're in 5th place with 7 to 4th places 14!!! We're loosing users, voting users.

10, in 5th place.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom