Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

Vote for Jeep-CJ.com
5th place with 20

Now 24........eleven votes in 3 days! Whats up with that?

31, 5th, pretty sad

31, 5th, pretty sad

:)

Yes Sir that it is,.....Now 34............that's a whopping 10 votes in 2 full days or should I say 5 votes per day.............

I find it interesting that the members that use the site daily hardly ever take the time to support it in comparison to other 4-wheel sites.

There are currently 17,602 members of which only 76 have visited the site in the last 24 hours while in that same time period 5,373 guests visited the site.

I'm with you "Purple" Pretty Sad and Pitiful!

:D:D:D:D

Still 34 in 5th... :(

Ill bet a lot of folks log in with tapatalk and I don't think you can vote logging in that way. It's no excuse, but may be part of why our numbers are way down.

still 34 :confused:
something wrong here.... my vote didnt get counted

68, 5th. Sure is lonely being the only one posting here and one of the few voting!

70 in 5th
I agree… it's lonely here. My husband and I are still voting every day from our pc's and phones. I wonder if the forum problems are having this impact…. We will still vote though.. :)

68, 5th. Sure is lonely being the only one posting here and one of the few voting!

:)

I know how ya feel.......I have been voting daily for years , but not posting every time.
Now 71 still a distant 5th , but as the numbers show there is very little interest from the members on this subject.

:D:D:D:D

Haven't posted anything in a while (little progress on my rig and not much else to say), but I still come and vote every day. Sad to see us in 5th place.

80 in 5th

88 in 5th

97 in 5th

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom