Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

Vote for Jeep-CJ.com
180 in 4th, but I just voted, so my vote hasn't posted yet...
2 ahead of the Ranger folks

My husband joined that Ranger site, so I'll find out what they did to light a fire under their voters. (my younger son ran the 91 ranger V6 4L 4x4 xlt dry, and after losing prime, now now it won't start without starting fluid :eek:) We also have a 2000 Explorer 4.0 SOHC XLT(my daily driver), which is on that site. Our toy hauler is an F350 2002 4dr 4X dually 6 speed manual 7.3L diesel, w/ modded air intake, and Edge Evolution programmer, (my husband's truck:D, we winter this one in the barn). I keep telling him how lucking he is to have a wife that pretty much lets him buy whatever tools and stuff he wants - he just rolls his eyes and points out all the money we save by him fixing all our vehicles. Oh and we also have a 2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS, named the "Peanut". This was willed to me when my Mom passed away a few years ago.

Oh he knows - get this:

we were reviewing IO's Dana 44 axle rebuild thread. My dear husband went through it step by step with me, and where I got lost, he explained what ya'll were talking about. While we were sitting at his computer and logged into the site, I took the opportunity to vote. When the page showed up with the ranger site, he said he was going to join. I told him he could be my spy. His comments about our website were "the people sure so seem to be helpful, and they sure are polite." I told him it's the only place of all the sites we belong to, that I genuinely feel good about being a member.:D I just hope to contribute someday, and not just be the one asking questions.....I ain't giving up though!

4th with 181 K5 guys are next but we have a long way to go.

. His comments about our website were "the people sure so seem to be helpful, and they sure are polite." I told him it's the only place of all the sites we belong to, that I genuinely feel good about being a member.:D

Glad to here you feel this way. Most of use try.

We are only 1 ahead of the ranger guys now.:eek:

207 in 4th, but I just voted so it hasn't posted yet. 20 away from 3rd, but the ranger station is only 4 behind us:eek:

The ranger guys have it all tied up. (216)
Come on guys we can't let the ranger site beat us.:eek:

Just voted back ahead of them by 3 plus my vote

5th with 230 ranger guys are 4th with 231 :mad:

Back to 4th place. They got lucky yesterday. Thunderstorms and a power outage took away my right to vote. :censored:

4th 3 ahead of the ranger guys

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom