Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

Vote for Jeep-CJ.com
86 in 4th only two and of those Ranger Folks..:D:D
And this vote hasn't posted yet...:D
Pete is right again! Wouldn't bet against him.
:chug:

I'll wager we pass them by this time tomorrow... actually earlier.

Well it didn't last very long. 5th with 90 5 behind the ranger guys. :(

still 5th but only 2 behind.

5th with 104
big broncos 4th at 106
ranger guys 3rd at 110

I just voted from my laptop and that should post next time around.
.....I thought my husband joined the ranger site, but he didn't. He is "asking an expert" for help on our mysterious 91 Ranger starting problem. Thought we had it fixed, but no, it died on my son out near Dubuque, Iowa.:( Another call to
AAA......:rolleyes: We mailed him a new distributor. One of his roommates is loaning him a "CJ" until he is up and running.:cool: This is the first week of classes (UW-Platteville), and when he called today about $$, I forgot to ask what year/model jeep it is.

Anyway - I joined the ranger station, (don't worry - I ain't voting for them!!!)
I also have a 2000 Explorer with a strange ABS problem that I need help with.
I am "oldfordlady" :eek:

I'll let you all know what the site is like....don't we have a section for "other vehicles" in our site? Maybe I should ask my questions there??????

Oldjeeplady the rangerstation is a great site I was using it when I was building a ranger with a SBF they have a ton of info and great people on there.

109 in 5th from my husbands laptop
just voted

Coldair wrote:
Oldjeeplady the rangerstation is a great site I was using it when I was building a ranger with a SBF they have a ton of info and great people on there.

We have 4 Fords counting the '67 Mustang. It came with an extra engine and tranny but it is numbers matching so we are staying with the 289 in it. I think the extra stuff is a 302 and T-5 . I wanted the stick, but was kindly informed "performance vehicles are usually automatic and "the T-5 won't work with 4wd." I actually looked all thru our site for "SBF" and finally googled it.
SBF = Small Block Ford

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
gee, I should at least know that.....:(
should I put this in the joke forum???:eek:

118 in 5th one behind big broncos
Just voted

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

109 in 5th from my husbands laptop
just voted

Coldair wrote:

We have 4 Fords counting the '67 Mustang. It came with an extra engine and tranny but it is numbers matching so we are staying with the 289 in it. I think the extra stuff is a 302 and T-5 . I wanted the stick, but was kindly informed "performance vehicles are usually automatic and "the T-5 won't work with 4wd." I actually looked all thru our site for "SBF" and finally googled it.
SBF = Small Block Ford

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
gee, I should at least know that.....:(
should I put this in the joke forum???:eek:
Lol sorry for the SBF :D I'm a ford guy myself my 74 CJ5 had a Mach 1 mustang motor I installed in it ( didn't like the HP the AMC 304 put out ) for the T-5 depends on what you have they installed the T-5 in the 80s style fox body mustangs so it might work. If it's a jeep T-5 they are diffrent. Who told you performance vehicles are autos? Depends on what your doing with them. Drag strips an auto works great but myself I LOVE a standard (stick) you can get more power to the ground with one and nothing like banging through the gears :D

5th with 123 tied with the bronco guys. So SBF didn't mean Some Beautiful Females :D

Last edited:
I voted twice :D phone and computer 125 now. I wish SBF ment that mtnwhlr

130 in 4th
one up on the big broncos

coldair, mtnwhlr - SBF well now at least one :poke:

So you guys want a pic of me in my Ford???? :laugh::laugh:
Working on my Ford???? :confused:
Working on my CJ5 ???? :chug:
Cleaning the shop??? :eek:

And it was my dear husband who told me that "performance vehicles are usually automatic" and "the T-5 won't work with 4wd."
It's a Ford T-5 . I'd kinda like to put this engine/tranny in the 91 Ranger after my son has graduated college (as in December :D). It's pushing 280K last time I looked, and the speedo cable hasn't been working for a while. He uses his Garmin for speed info...Of course he has been going nowhere really fast lately, 'cause it's sick right now....
I have my own shop out in the barn, but the biggest thing with wheels is my air compressor, and the only model jeep that will fit is a "Matchbox." It's about 10 x 14 plus benches, tools and equip.

137 in 4th

Petescj wrote: 4th 2 ahead of 5th. I prefer SWF sorry

Pete yr bad :censored: -- my mind never even went there :rolleyes: - And I am a MWF

MWF= Married White Female

Here is my picture:

:grinjeep:

LOL Men are pigs..:laugh:

137 in 4th

Pete yr bad :censored: -- my mind never even went there :rolleyes: - And I am a MWF

MWF= Married White Female

Here is my picture:

:grinjeep:

4th only 20 away from the Ranger guys.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom