Water Pumps

Water Pumps

kadar

Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
67 cj5 V6 225 buick engine, D18 transfer case, D44 rear, D27 closed knuckle front with dualmatic hubs (style "D") and T86 trans.
Thanks to all of you who helped me with the radiator prob. Now I have gone through a few catalogs and found a replacement water pump that claims to keep the engine cool at low rpm's FlowKooler is the manufacturer in the Essenial catalog. Has anyone used this pump yet and if so will it live up to it's claim. Thanks!:grinjeep::dunno:

I never had any problem years ago in Florida with the 225 I had in my CJ5 . Make sure your radiator is clean and I hear the Water Wetter stuff work good too.

Thanks but I wanted to know if anyone has used a FlowKooler water pump? I have a new radiator and planning on rebuilding the complete drivetrain, so going through the engine will require adding on a new water pump. A small price to pay for insurance after engine rebuild.

If you Google:
flowkooler water pump review

There are a surprising amount of reviews and stories...

flowkooler water pump review - Google Search

Here was one 4x4 review i glanced at...

4X4Review.com: Flowkooler performance water pump

I haven't used one. Never heard of it before you mentioned... But My suggestion read through all the good and especially the bad. Most often bad reviews are a result of user error, unless drastically they are all bad. :cool:

:chug:

~ JR

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom