what to do what to do

i dont see it happening with advance. plus i would have better hours to spend time with the family at oreillys. no nights and every other saturday and thats only a half day.

This right there would be a big part of the decision for me. I can tell you from experience, being gone while the kids grew up is something I wish I could change.

Know this is a hard decision to make, good luck either way.

ill have to see how it goes. the store manager there right now wants me to take over when he leaves but it is his bosses choice if i get the job.

well i got a second interview.

Glad to hear it , and I hope Mrs. Dalefans new employer realizes her abilities as well. May put you both in a better position. :)
well i got a second interview.

I would deff take the management position. That kind of experience could land you in a job where your wife doesn't have to work at all. And coming from a kids point of view time with kids is priceless.

i know time with the kids will be alot better. the wife and i are still thinking about it. we are trying to see if we can afford to make alittle less. they also do commition and you can get a bonus every 3 months for raising your ticket average. i know i could use more money to spend on the jeep :D

i know time with the kids will be alot better. the wife and i are still thinking about it. we are trying to see if we can afford to make alittle less. they also do commition and you can get a bonus every 3 months for raising your ticket average. i know i could use more money to spend on the jeep :D

If you take the management job, be sure to use spellcheck before sending reports to the main office or you might not get a very good commition.:rolleyes:

If you take the management job, be sure to use spellcheck before sending reports to the main office or you might not get a very good commition.:rolleyes:

lol ya spell check. commission i was typing faster than i was thinking lol

That's a problem a lot of us have
and some of us are slow typers.

well i took the job. start in two weeks.

Congratulations and best of luck in the new position. :chug:

i start on wednesday. i cant wait :D

Last edited:
Hope your boss isnt on here. Hes already regretting hiring a guy that cant spell Wednesday. Probably cause you just call it "humpday" all the time. :laugh:
i start on wensday. i cant wait :D

Hope your boss isnt on here. Hes already regretting hiring a guy that cant spell Wednesday. Probably cause you just call it "humpday" all the time. :laugh:

spell check spell check spell check lol i need to quit typing so fast.

there i fixed it lol

Too late. bmflyfish is your boss and decided he'd delete your online firing all for the fun of doing it in person. :D
there i fixed it lol

Too late. bmflyfish is your boss and decided he'd delete your online firing all for the fun of doing it in person. :D

well i met with my boss today to do all my paper work and didnt get fired :D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom