what to do what to do

what to do what to do
bmlflyfish was promoted to C.E.O. of your automotive parts chain. He no longer has time for your small menial needs. He has lets say bigger " fish" to fry. ;)

Congrats , wishing you the best

Pete
well i met with my boss today to do all my paper work and didnt get fired :D

bmlflyfish was promoted to C.E.O. of your automotive parts chain. He no longer has time for your small menial needs. He has lets say bigger " fish" to fry. ;)

Congrats , wishing you the best

Pete

After combing back my fabulous hairdo and brushing up on my Donald Trump "Your Fired!" imitation, I decided to just keep him and move on.

Congrats on the job promotion!!! :chug:

well first day went good:D not only do i have to learn the manager stuff i also have to learn a new computer system. lets just say my head is spinning a little from that and pete i did spell check before i submitted this lol.

If I had to do paper work, I'd really need the spell check.:D
Good luck we know you can do it.

If I had to do paper work, I'd really need the spell check.:D
Good luck we know you can do it.

luckly at this place there's not near as much as at advance auto.

Its just a different view of what you already know. ;) Youll be fine. :chug:
well first day went good:D not only do i have to learn the manager stuff i also have to learn a new computer system. lets just say my head is spinning a little from that and pete i did spell check before i submitted this lol.

well these longer days are kicking my but right now. cant wait till i get use to them. but the sweet thing is my discount. at advance we got 20% at oreillys we pay alittle above cost. i bought a gates belt for the jeep. regular price was 16.99 my discount with tax was 7.93 :D sweeeeetttttt.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom