Annoying Buzzing Sound From Dash

Yes everything looks like a CJ should, two suggestions, unplug your stereo, then start unplugging things from the fuse box until the noise stops, start with things that are not fuses, let us know what you find.

As you you put the wires back where they belong it may interest you to know that pulling the dash off, so you can see the wiring with out having to be upside down with your head on the floor, Is a lot easier than you may think. You just need the right size Torx driver.
If you do not own a GOOD set of Torx I suggest they be the first thing on your shopping list, you will need them.

Man I wish I worked on the Jeeps you do, mine require Torx, a case of WD40, a torch, an easy out, and new bolts.

Man I wish I worked on the Jeeps you do, mine require Torx, a case of WD40, a torch, an easy out, and new bolts.
did I deliver my Jeep to you Rush? I thought I had the only one like that, OH no you did not mention a 14 pound sledge, it must not be mine.:D

hard work, clean living and good karma, they pay off every time.:cool:

Yeah you guys are soo right. Im going to go register it today, then finish up the wiring. Thanks for the input.

Sorry Ive been away for a while but I finally cleaned up the wiring and found the buzzing sound. The buzzing sound is my fuel pump which is on the side of the frame under the passenger side. But I muffled up the sound by wrapping it in Dynomat.. Going to take it out to Hungry Valley tomorrow to see how it does!:D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom