brake lights not working...

brake lights not working...
check roge on that IO... the button moves, but like i said i have no power at the wires going into them when i pulled them off... one should be constant positive right? Also, my reverse lights dontt work... dont know if they are in the same circuit but would assume so, or if they would be affected by this lack of power here

check roge on that IO... the button moves, but like i said i have no power at the wires going into them when i pulled them off... one should be constant positive right? Also, my reverse lights dontt work... dont know if they are in the same circuit but would assume so, or if they would be affected by this lack of power here
You more than likely should have 12V between the two terminals and if you short them with a paper clip or something you should light the brake lights.
After posting all the fuses for a factory block I find you have painless harness, oh well maybe some body else will use it. Can you check with Painless and see if you can have a copy of the diagram?? otherwise you have to chase the switch wire back to the fuse block and find where your 12V went.:cool:

yeah i am teying to avoid that headache... it'd be worse than the one i woke up with sunday morning haha.... im on painlesses website right now bout to shoot em an email

On the BU light have you checked the switch on the top of the tranny to see if it grounds in reverse or if it is even hooked up? I can see where forgetting to hook the BU lights up could be real easy, I think you may have to remove the shift cover on the tunnel to lay hands on it.:cool:

nice ill check on that... painless has an excellent website btw.... all diagrams and manuals are in pdf format for free

nice ill check on that... painless has an excellent website btw.... all diagrams and manuals are in pdf format for free
As it should be.:cool:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom