CJ spotted thread

CJ spotted thread
Who said it was Friday?

Well - The post was on Friday....... was a logical assumption I guess.......

Sent from my gas grille using Tapatalk

Outside Lowe's

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1279.jpg
    IMG_1279.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 220
Spotted car loads of Jeep frames on RT 290 Austin TXIMG_9873.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Spotted car loads of Jeep frames on RT 290 Austin TXView attachment 22313

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With ALL due respect to your Jeep knowledge. :notworthy:
What is the 'tell' they are Jeep frames? :confused:
That must have been a big surprise. :eek:
LG

You just burst my bubble, I just woke up thinking AMC came back to life and they were going to start mass production of CJs again :)

Those are all CJ replacement frames!!

J/K I have no idea what frames they are. However, I did consume more then a few Dos Equis XX today. No, I wasn't driving.

N. Nevada, the Springs

Attachments

• 20170716_111620.jpg
    20170716_111620.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 113
I know this isn't a CJ but it's always interesting to see what the other guys are up to. This little gem was spotted in Colorado Springs on I-25 northbound at Uintah exit.

Sorta hurts your eyes don't it?

Attachments

• IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
What the heck is WRONG with people??? All it needs now is hydraulics and a thumping stereo........ Geezy Pete

I know it, all those red cars on the road at the same time. There should be a law. At least there's a big black and chrome Fiat on the road to partially hide some of them.

I know this isn't a CJ but it's always interesting to see what the other guys are up to. This little gem was spotted in Colorado Springs on I-25 northbound at Uintah exit.

:barf: Must be one of your home boys

:barf: Must be one of your home boys

It ? had a new car sticker. I think someone came down from Frederick and bought it. Hummers are getting hard to find up there I hear.

Down here we get a lot of rain. That's just a high water getto rig. Tuff to get around in a big Impala or Cadillac and keep your feet dry

It ? had a new car sticker. I think someone came down from Frederick and bought it. Hummers are getting hard to find up there I hear.
:laugh::laugh:

Ran across this one right down the street from me - never seen it before........ and from the looks of all the diamond plate, I'd say there a bit o rust hiding under there somewhere

920ce298148dcaf4e12e7f690e729d49.jpg

Must be about a '78 it has the same bumper, push bar and step mine had.

Yup, and no paddle door handle.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks