CJ spotted thread

CJ spotted thread
Thanks CJ. they kept coming up with security issues

The Super Jeep was a one off edition they came up with in 73 when they ran out of alloy wheels. They threw steelies on them and put a Javelin 5.0 V8 under the hood. When they got alloys back in stock, they dropped the edition. 300 total production

Saw this WILLYS M38 on the side of the road on my recent trip to San Diego.

Willys_M38_ - 1.jpegWillys_M38_ - 2.jpegWillys_M38_ - 3.jpegWillys_M38_ - 4.jpegWillys_M38_ - 5.jpegWillys_M38_ - 6.jpegWillys_M38_ - 7.jpegWillys_M38_ - 8.jpegWillys_M38_ - 9.jpegWillys_M38_ - 10.jpegWillys_M38_ - 11.jpegWillys_M38_ - 12.jpegWillys_M38_ - 13.jpegWillys_M38_ - 14.jpegWillys_M38_ - 15.jpegWillys_M38_ - 16.jpegWillys_M38_ - 17.jpegWillys_M38_ - 18.jpegWillys_M38_ - 19.jpegWillys_M38_ - 20.jpegWillys_M38_ - 21.jpegWillys_M38_ - 22.jpeg

Nice find. Since I do not see any tags I'm wondering if they drive on the street.
The tires, headlights, other lenses and seats say they do.

Nice find. Since I do not see any tags I'm wondering if they drive on the street.
The tires, headlights, other lenses and seats say they do.
The second photo shows a CA tag zip tied to the right side bumperette. I am surprised it passed CA smog requirements.

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
The second photo shows a CA tag zip tied to the right side bumperette. I am surprised it passed CA smog requirements.
Almost positive it’s grandfathered in. I think vehicles 1967 and before are good. Think that’s when the epa ( :dung: started ). with emissions.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom