Build Thread CJ's CJ5 - Rebuild Thread

Build Thread CJ's CJ5 - Rebuild Thread
One day at time my friend, we all want to see you back doing what you love - Buildin' and Wheelin' !!

The great attitude that you have is the key to living life to it's fullest potential. If you can't get back where you were, keep striving for the best place you can be! You have a lot of friends out here on the forum that are praying for you. Be well my friend, and I hope that you can be cruisin' down the beach again soon! :D

I have no idea how I missed this thread for so long…keep after it CJ :chug: your in my prayers

Your CJ looks great! Just got mine (1955 not because it was the start of a new era in CJs but because it was the year I was born). I took it in trade because I've always wanted one. Now want to learn from you experts to know how to proceed!
My problem is I have no kids and too many toys and projects!

I forgot to post pictures of the very worn but barely holding clutch. Zoom makes a great clutch. I can't believe it didn't slip more then it did!

Come on... You all have to have ideas for paint and powder coating? I need to get some things planned out soon so I can decide on what to do for a color. :)

Do you know what year flywheel and clutch this is out of? I am trying to find a clutch for my 74 CJ5 project with a buick 231 in it but the flywheel doesn't match so I can't id the clutch. the flywheel and pressure plate assembly is identical to this and no one has been able to id it. Do you know if the clutch disc is 10.4in? Thanks and sorry for the hijack but Ive been beating my head against the wall and about to scrap this thing for parts.
Zech

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom