drifting timing (caution VERY long winded!)

drifting timing (caution VERY long winded!)
I tried, really I did, but the wife said NO, for that specific reason :D

It's also the same reason that she let me name the dog Wrangler not CJ.....

My daughters initials are AMC that was as close as I could get.

I think the cold is a pretty sad excuse when people are dropping gas tanks in Montana but hanging out with a month old son is a priority.:grinjeep:
We are all, still, very curious about what you find.
:popcorn:

Says the guy from Texas. :rolleyes: And thats a kid out there in Montana. They dont know any better. ;) :laugh: From someone who works on his Jeep in the great outdoors , trust me it can hamper your enthusiasm a bit.

I think the cold is a pretty sad excuse

Says the guy from Texas. :rolleyes: And thats a kid out there in Montana. They dont know any better. ;) :laugh: From someone who works on his Jeep in the great outdoors , trust me it can hamper your enthusiasm a bit.

You got me there Pete.There is a very good reason I do not live north of the red river. anything below 60 is cold to me but in my defence I can still set posts and mend barbed wire when it's 105.:cool:

My blood thinned out pretty much when I was in Az. Hottest I saw was 122. :eek:

You got me there Pete.There is a very good reason I do not live north of the red river. anything below 60 is cold to me but in my defence I can still set posts and mend barbed wire when it's 105.:cool:

Also Congrats on your new addition Elwood. :chug: Enjoy them while you can. When the get to be teenagers they can danpen your enthusiasm also. Ask me how I know. :laugh:

~~ trust me it can hamper your enthusiasm a bit.

That's exactly it. There have been a couple of days that I've had the opprotunity to go to the garage and tinker on the CJ, but garsh darnit it's cold out there and I just don't feel like huddling in front of my little space heater every five minutes to warm my hands (I know, I'm a big girl :D).

Elwood please go out and do the do, I am dieing to find out what the problem was, You know to add it to my collective knowledge.

I will probably get out there this weekend, I bought myself a nice vacuum/pressure test gauge setup from Sears as a Merry Christmas to me gift while I was out shopping tonight :)

Elwood please go out and do the do, I am dieing to find out what the problem was, You know to add it to my collective knowledge.

Me too , Me too!!:bounce:

So, I went out this morning to try and get a head start on the CJ. Maybe make a little headway and figure out WTF is going on. It's been so cold here (it got down to 17 F last night), when I pushed the button for the garage door opener, one of the coils springs broke. Now the door is all bound up and I have to go screw with it first.

And oh by the way they're calling for anywhere between 8 and 21 inches of snow here overnight... Oh joy.

YOU east coasters all think you have it bad, It was so warm here last night I had to open a bedroom window, and we have been in a drought now for years. You guys wine over the littlest sub zero temps, we have to put up with sunshine every day, we are so board with our weather we do not even bother reading the forecast. I mean, pufff, 17 degrees, buck up and stop making excuses.

Damn, sad about the springs, that sucks, stay inside and wait for another weekend dude/

Yeah man you picked the wrong weekend. Snow is just starting to get here. Fix the door asap and go back in the house. Hit it after the holidays. Im usually sick of my family by then. :laugh:
So, I went out this morning to try and get a head start on the CJ. Maybe make a little headway and figure out WTF is going on. It's been so cold here (it got down to 17 F last night), when I pushed the button for the garage door opener, one of the coils springs broke. Now the door is all bound up and I have to go screw with it first.

And oh by the way they're calling for anywhere between 8 and 21 inches of snow here overnight... Oh joy.

east coasters, humph, I think I am going go down to the beach today

east coasters, humph, I think I am going go down to the beach today

Down here near the third coast, it's a beautiful sunny day not a cloud in sight.
Got the top off enjoying this wonderful Jeeping weather.:D

Not to bad here in southern Ohio, high 20's and snowing, pretty nice out.:)

Down here near the third coast, it's a beautiful sunny day not a cloud in sight.
Got the top off enjoying this wonderful Jeeping weather.:D
I think I'm going to throw on some shorts and mow my grass... :)

Of course I'll be bitching soon when it drops to 25 again... But it will only last for a day or so! :laugh:

It took me until after noon to get the stinking door straightened out. Between a new set of the coil springs and replacing some bolts that sheared off, what a PITA that was. I had spent most of the rest of the daylight scrambling to get stuff like splitting some firewood and cleaning up :dung: that was still outside in prep for snow that was supposed to start around noon. The snow just started sticking a half an hour or so ago...

I think I'm going to take your advice Pete and wait until after the holidays. I don't think the universe is going to let me get a darn thing done before that anyway.

just watched a report on the weather channel, man you guys are getting pelted up there. They were showing snow everywhere and some really cold temperatures. It was really a killer report and showed what a mess it was over there.

just watched a report on the weather channel, man you guys are getting pelted up there. They were showing snow everywhere and some really cold temperatures. It was really a killer report and showed what a mess it was over there.

It must be that :censored:"Global Warming"again.:rolleyes:

we got i guess you can say lucky in northern ohio and only got a half inch.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom