drifting timing (caution VERY long winded!)

drifting timing (caution VERY long winded!)
"Bultear" sells the correct piece.

It'll be tomorrow after 4 pm but I'll dig it up. :)
I seem to remember reading about this situation with the drive gear but now I can not find anything on this subject. I believe what you say Pete but could you document it?

osCommerce

this is all I found on there site.
I was kind of thinking of a replacement gear for a motor craft distributer.
I would very much like to replace my presto light and go with a MSD 6 ECM.
:cool:

i thought the dizzy gear was only a problem on hei dizzys.

You all! The I6 isn't as susceptible to distributor gear problems as the V8 is...

Don't confuse the replacement V8 gear problem with an I6 - two different animals....

IMHO - vacuum leak... :)

Sorry- missed the I-6 part- I'll shut up now. :D

yea keep yapping. thanks pete and CJ.

just have to wait to see what Elwood finds with his vacuum leak search.:popcorn:

just have to wait to see what Elwood finds with his vacuum leak search.:popcorn:

Welllll EB it's sun. evening did you find anything yet?:confused:

We're all waiting.:D

I think hes waiting for the temperature to rise above 50. We should have results sometime in late May. :laugh:

You all! The I6 isn't as susceptible to distributor gear problems as the V8 is...

Don't confuse the replacement V8 gear problem with an I6 - two different animals....

IMHO - vacuum leak... :)

That may be the best thing I've heard yet, thanks CJ.

I think hes waiting for the temperature to rise above 50. We should have results sometime in late May. :laugh:

Not having an insulated or heated garage has detered me from even venturing into the garage this last week.

I don't think I really said anything to anyone, this is my new Jeeper, his name is Charlie (short for Charles Robert), he'll be a month old on Thursday. He has been a lot of the reason most Jeep related activities have been put on hold, I swear though, I'll get to it before late May, maybe :dunno:

attachment.php

I don't think I really said anything to anyone, this is my new Jeeper, his name is Charlie (short for Charles Robert), he'll be a month old on Thursday. He has been a lot of the reason most Jeep related activities have been put on hold, I swear though, I'll get to it before late May, maybe :dunno:

attachment.php
Great news and a great picture! Just wondering why you didn't name him Charles John ... :)

Great news and a great picture! Just wondering why you didn't name him Charles John ... :)

I tried, really I did, but the wife said NO, for that specific reason :D

It's also the same reason that she let me name the dog Wrangler not CJ.....

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom