DUI hei

DUI hei
Installed hei, fired right up. Now a good leak has emerged at heater core! I just replaced it!!!!! What the heck? I guess it will never end! Also ps box bracket is flexing=slop. Guess I have to buy a fat bracket now too!

What the heck? I guess it will never end!

Jeeps are like women, they always have something for you to do.

Is you steering bracket flexing or are your bolts loose?

Bracket flexing. I have the bolts on the frame tightened to the brink of busting. It was driven with no pump til I got it. I think the force needed to turn the wheel stressed it. I think. Any good brackets out there? Should I get a brace as well? The heater core has me scratching my head. I'll dive in tomorrow!

yea I think a brace is a good idea. Someone here had a link to a good looking one not to long ago, but I don't remember who.
I have a new HD bracket here somewhere you can have cheap. I'll see if I can find it tomorrow. It's in my extra jeep stuff somewhere in the garage.

Thanks guys! Oldy, look for me, I'll buy it, busa, getting a brace too. I love this forum!!!!!

If you have trouble, almost all of which will allow you to use General Motors distributor cap, rotor, coil, ignition module as an alternative. The real difference is the metal part of the distributor itself. And cheaper version of the problem is in the dealer's bottom gear.Tera Gold...

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom