Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

So you guys obviously must be getting somewhere I'm not to know what number your vote is... are you getting confirmation? Hhhmmm, maybe I already voted a while back and it's just not letting me duplicate...

So you guys obviously must be getting somewhere I'm not to know what number your vote is... are you getting confirmation? Hhhmmm, maybe I already voted a while back and it's just not letting me duplicate...
You can only vote once in a 24hr time span. Thats the biggest pain for me.

One vote per day and when you click the and the page opens up, the number that's showing includes the vote you just submitted by clicking on the to open the page so you can see the number you just submitted by clicking on the when you wanted to submit a vote so you could see the number of the vote you just submitted when you clicked the and the page opens so you can see.....................................EVERYDAY!!! :D

And "No ossifer, I'm not as think as you drunk I am".....*Hic** :chug:

Oh yeah................
almost forgot, 135 for me today.

DUH ----- 235 (losin' my mind).

238. By Jove, I think I've got it!

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

still 238 hasn't updated yet, I hope

Click.............249

Wow! I reckon they're a stickler for the 24 hour thing. I just attempted to vote and the number is still showing Pete's 255. I'll try it again tonight and see what happens.

Either picky about the 24 hours or they take a while to update.......

260 :-)

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom