Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

And it is APPRECIATED! You would be surprised, the hits we get from that referral site. :)

WOW!

Just think where would be if all would click the vote link... :) -->> Top4x4Sites.com !

attachment.php

If you have a computer at work, vote twice!

Twist your wife's arm too.

:wtf:

I thought I would revive this thread to try to improve our rating.
Click on the above link that looks like this:
4x4_160x55a.gif

Top4x4Sites.com - Listing some of the top 4x4 and Off Road sites on the web!

But I also have a question: When we click on the image/link we are directed to a web page that we can vote for the site we just came from. That site shows our standing for how many people have gone in and out of our site to Top4x4Sites.com
At that point I am thinking it would be good to click on the link for "Jeep - CJ Forums". That will bring you right back to Jeep-CJ.com but I am thinking it will help our ratings for IN and OUT.

BTW we have the following ratings now for the month:
IN: 173
OUT: 143

I hate to grovel, but I will. A vote for our site puts us higher in the ranking and generates new members.

Considering the number of members who log in each day, a simple vote for this site would be great!

I charge nothing for this site, why cannot you help us with a simple vote?

VOTE -- Top4x4Sites.com - Jeep-CJ.com

# 12
pathetic :(

Whats sad is we have only averaged 6 votes a day.:confused:

Whats sad is we have only averaged 6 votes a day.:confused:
I've been voting most days for a few weeks.
Sometimes I vote on 2 computers.

The thing is, only one vote per 24 hrs per IP... You vote earlier than the 24 hrs - it does'nt count.

The thing is, only one vote per 24 hrs per IP... You vote earlier than the 24 hrs - it does'nt count.
Per IP! Ahh
So if I want to vote more than one time per day I have to vote from different locations. Once at home and once at work. Good to know they are checking our IPs.

Per IP! Ahh
So if I want to vote more than one time per day I have to vote from different locations. Once at home and once at work. Good to know they are checking our IPs.

:chug: Now ya get it... :)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom