Your friends - 4 legged or otherwise...

Your friends - 4 legged or otherwise...
Can't be that bad. I'm going to be (or am) the crazy cat lady..Yes..I have 5 cats.

Reign, my 4 year old Rottweiler, my best buddy and a gentle soul. All Rotties need a job, or they will become "self employed", and you will not like their choice of jobs!:mad: So her career is to visit the childrens home, rest homes, and VA hospital. All our dogs have been used as therapy dogs.
001ze9.jpg

And stupid cat. Not a fan of the cat, but my wife loves her. Don't ask me why, but she likes the powder room sink. I cant tell you how tempting that faucet is to me!:eek:

078pg2.jpg
Hansom dog, and he has a very respected profession... :)

The cat - well - she looks comfy... :laugh:

Hansom dog, and he has a very respected profession... :)

The cat - well - she looks comfy... :laugh:

Till I accidently turn on the water!

Till I accidently turn on the water!

LOL - Pics please... LOL :laugh:

One of my cats is just plain WEIRD! She has no problem sticking her head into the shower and getting soaked! Stupid cat!

I guess these aren't pets, but they are my best friends. Man, I tried to word that without sounding sappy, guess it didn't work.

christmas_2008_043.jpg

WOW - A great photo and don't they all look like little 'Angels'!

That sure does look like a lot of work though! :D

I guess these aren't pets, but they are my best friends. Man, I tried to word that without sounding sappy, guess it didn't work.

christmas_2008_043.jpg
WOW, that's a rag tag little army if ever I have seen one! The only one that looks comfortable is your older daughter. the rest look like thier gonna fidgit right out of those sundy clothes and get to the business of PLAYING! Adorable kids you got there, good for you!:D

Yeah, that photo was staged. Those clothes didn't last long! They are good little angels when they are asleep! ;)

Decided to pull my receiver out from under the TV today and do some very needed cleaning and dusting! Damn is it nasty under there!

Anyway - I'm in the garage for no more then twenty minutes and I come back to this! Someone found a nice new warm place to crash! :laugh:

attachment.php

Aiken looks like a great friend! So does 'otherwise'... :laugh:

I see Aiken has one of those life size blue play toys...

Decided to pull my receiver out from under the TV today and do some very needed cleaning and dusting! Damn is it nasty under there!

Anyway - I'm in the garage for no more then twenty minutes and I come back to this! Someone found a nice new warm place to crash! :laugh:

attachment.php

Reminds me of one of my cats. The cats love my wife's home office because of all the computers and printers. It's always a few degrees warmer in that room. But everytime that the wife gets out of her chair, a cat almost immediately jumps right into it.

Here was my two relaxing one evening last year. At the time of the photo the bunny was 10 and dog was 8 mo. Sadly, the bunny had a stroke not long after the pic was taken and had to be put down. The dogs almost 1 1/2 now and on occasion still go look in the closet where the bunny lived and whines.

Thats awesome Cj. The red x is a very exotic pet. Did you import it from Brazil like most or know? :laugh:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom