Your friends - 4 legged or otherwise...

Your friends - 4 legged or otherwise...
Ok you all asked for it so here's my zoo. They either wandered in and didn't leave, were pound puppies or were given to use by owners who no longer wanted them.

Frist is our english mastiff Rocksy
IMG_1376_650x488.png

IMG_1371_650x488.png

The pound puppy, Remington

IMG_1254_650x488.png

My hunting buddy, Rebel

IMG_1019_650x488.png

Thunder

IMG_0563_650x488.png

Charlie

005_2A_650x433.png

Zoe & Charlie

IMG_1257_650x488.png

Bones

IMG_0007_650x488.png

Sassy

011_8_650x433.png

I may be posting a new family member on Saturday afternoon...;)

Here's one, Very smart and loyal
th_1104071542.jpg

and yes i'm talking about the Lab
And newest addition
th_0417091850.jpg

Meet my Boxer. He does his job well and scares everyone off. I was fishing on the river one day and he took off and started barking like mad, I figured he chased a squirell or coon up in a tree, after about 10 minutes I got tired of hearing him barking and went to check it out. right down my trail there was a woman bear hugging a tree about 6 feet or so up.:laugh:

she proceeds to give me an earful about how I need to leash my dog in the park. Thats when I pointed to the bright yellow no trespassing sign and told her that isn't there for decoration, you left the park about a mile ago, when you passed the first private property - no trespassing signs.

The new Rottweiler puppy. Tresa.

003elp.jpg

double trouble...

005ef.jpg

l_84f0c9ba5e2c47a493f72b861b9d33e7.jpg
i also have a rottweiler :) great dogs!!! And my lil guy hes a minpin and chi-wawwa mix (forgot how u spell it ) lol

Here's Pearl our hurricane Katrina recue dog. Loves to go off road and loves the snow. Her favorite pass time is making sure the squirrels stay up the tree. Not sure what she'd do with one if she caught one, but loves chasing them.

Here's Pearl our hurricane Katrina recue dog. Loves to go off road and loves the snow. Her favorite pass time is making sure the squirrels stay up the tree. Not sure what she'd do with one if she caught one, but loves chasing them.

Sounds like a great story! Can you elaborate? :)

Sounds like a great story! Can you elaborate? :)

Sure can. We had lost our previous dog to cancer, and waited about 6 months before looking for another. At the time we lived in Long Beach California and after the hurricane they transfered about 50 dogs to the LA area. We didn't know this at the time and were down at the shelter and saw her. She had just been on 2 TV morning shows and we were the first to see her as she was put in the cage at the shelter. We asked to see her out of the cage, and the rest is history. She really is affraid of any thunder or rain, but loves the snow. She has a couple of missing teeth and few scars and is the best dog we've ever had. Not sure of her age but looks to be about 8-10. A little grey in places but has tons of energy. Riding in the Jeep is one of her favorite things to do. A few months ago we were on a trail and a black bear and 2 cubs crossed in front of us about 50 feet ahead. It was so funny because she jumped back in the Jeep and tried to hide under the seat (smart). We've also come accross coyotes and she tries to chase them (not so smart). All in all a very intellegent dog that never gets in any trouble and responds to training extremely well. Not sure wht she's mixed with so if anyone has a guess let me know.

Fantastic story! It's just absolutely amazing how the enduring trust and love of an animal can make us beam! I don't care what anyone says! A dog is not mans best friend! We are each others companions!

Congrats!

Fantastic story! It's just absolutely amazing how the enduring trust and love of an animal can make us beam! I don't care what anyone says! A dog is not mans best friend! We are each others companions!

Congrats!

Well said CJ:chug:

I Love You Man! :)

Here is my old man, Bradley my 45mph couch patato :) He's a retired racer"Greyhound" I adopted from a rescue when I was living up in Vt.(he came from a NH track" that was 9 years ago he's 11 now. He's a little spoiled with his own queen bed

IMG00017-20090801-2238.jpg

The wife has a little ankle biter that I can't stand and we have a 55 gallon fresh water fish tank

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom