PC is killing this country!

PC is killing this country!
Well you got me there, but why so touchy? Someone give you an I.O.U. or confiscate 10% of the top?

Sure 3 times as much but your cost of living is 3 to 4 times as much, seriously I am just having fun with this. If fact is I really want to move my companies to CA. I love it there, the problem is cost of living, I build the world’s best high amp alternators and gear reduction starters, and result is I am the worlds most expensive, it would be even more expensive if I moved there.

One day it will be a fantastic place to live but it will take a revolution to do it, here in UT it is savable with a lot of work. I will toss you some links on my sites.

I-n-O is making piles of cash because they have only a few inventory items, and the product is good. We are more savvy then most people would think, when we are trudging through 2 ft of snow in 10 degree weather we are rather sure we are not in a CA lifestyle and if we have any doubt, it is gone when there is not tax on the food. :D
I will explain why I am touchy, first that is 10% of a tax, not total check, very little off the check, but I know I will never see it again.
But then Just dig your knife deeper with your insults like that.
Yes my salary tripled, my housing cost doubled, I can buy just about any major appliance, car or dry goods for a huge discount because of the competitive market and food and utility cost went down, I save 3 times as much over the last 24 years I have been here and if I compare up to current levels of salary and housing, I am doing even better than when I got here. Do the math, it looks like a higher cost of living, but truely it is less of a percent of the total check. I am well aware of what Rush Power systems is and will tell you, do not move a small business here to CA, it is going get worse before it gets better.
I have put up with bigotry all my life, I hear guys tell me their true thoughts because they do not know my personal ethnic heritage, and I can see the signs coming. Such statements as wanting to deport all X Californians and stating we are all tree hugging liberals show how ones mind works. I would take from those statements that if I showed up to wheel at Moab, you would decide I was person non grata because Of where I choose to live and your hatred of Californians.
And oh Yea, IN and Out has the market plan, but you admited about the houpla.

Last edited:
Glad you all are doing your best to keep this thread civil...

I appreciate it but, I would really like if the personal jabs were completely left out (I am talking about no one in particular and I am making this post at no particular time)...

A few of the posts that have been made that single out an individual could have been easily made without the finger pointing...

A generalization is fine, and actually works better then singularity...

Thanks,

CJ

I will explain why I am touchy, first that is 10% of a tax, not total check, very little off the check, but I know I will never see it again.
But then Just dig your knife deeper with your insults like that.
Yes my salary tripled, my housing cost doubled, I can buy just about any major appliance, car or dry goods for a huge discount because of the competitive market and food and utility cost went down, I save 3 times as much over the last 24 years I have been here and if I compare up to current levels of salary and housing, I am doing even better than when I got here. I am well aware of what Rush Power systems is and will tell you, do not move a small business here to CA, it is going get worse before it gets better.
I have put up with bigotry all my life, I hear guys tell me their true thoughts because they do not know my personal ethnic heritage, and I can see the signs coming. Such statements as wanting to deport all X Californians and stating we are all tree hugging liberals show how ones mind works. I would take from those statements that if I showed up to wheel at Moab, you would decide I was person non grata because Of where I choose to live and your hatred of Californians.
And oh Yea, IN and Out has the market plan, but you admited about the houpla.

Well then don't drive to Colorado with Texas plates on your Jeep!:eek:

Shot gunning offense?

I think it's like that everywhere. Kinda like the Californians in Moab or any pastie faced white guy that want's to surf in Hawaii. There's alway's a group of locals defending their turf.;)

I think it's like that everywhere. Kinda like the Californians in Moab or any pastie faced white guy that want's to surf in Hawaii. There's alway's a group of locals defending their turf.;)
And it is the reason we have PC, to smooth over that reason. But then it has gone 20000% overboard.

I guess PC never made it to the North Shore of Hawaii.
Just try surfing with a board from a Huntington Beach shop in Redondo Beach, et el et el et el. Same thing, if the board has the wrong name, you do not fit.

Just try surfing with a board from a Huntington Beach shop in Redondo Beach, et el et el et el. Same thing, if the board has the wrong name, you do not fit.
Try being the 'wrong' denomination in the deep south bible belt...

Not fitting in is everywhere! :mad:

I once had a board carved with maple stringers on either side, made the board a bit heavy but it made it act like a knife thru butter if anyone tried to get territorial by trying to cut me off. I saw a few boards fall to the side because of it, I also think I got respect at a few beaches by the older crowd who thought the young guys were nuts for being territorial. After all waves are free for everybody.

That's sad, bigotry even in the home of PC. I never did any surfing in Cali. My left coast surfing experience is farther south.

Try being the 'wrong' denomination in the deep south bible belt...

Not fitting in is everywhere! :mad:
try being 1/8 black in the south and having to listen to everyone insult your people not knowing you what you are.

California is such a dichotomy, on one hand you have Governor Moon Bean & Nancy Pelosi. Then on the other hand, that's where Ronald Reagan was Governor.

try being 1/8 black in the south and having to listen to everyone insult your people not knowing you what you are.

I hear you. I have a buddy in Houston, with the same bloodline & he's as pastie white as I am. Hell, he didn't even get rhythm.:eek:

California is such a dichotomy, on one hand you have Governor Moon Bean & Nancy Pelosi. Then on the other hand, that's where Ronald Reagan was Governor.
We do have our problems, and are having major ones right now, but then so is the rest of the country. But we are also a place that will try anything once, so we make changes fast, and also refuse to change. That has proven to have created the 10th largest economy in the world. We are doing something correct. However we are losing large businesses fast and need a major change right now. What ever goes on, California will recover and reinvent itself, the entire history of the state shows that over and over again.

One of my coworkers, a friend who I have known since 6th grade (I'm 46 now) is married to a wonderful black (is that PC :) ) woman from England (family from Grenada). They have a beautiful young boy who is now five! I was very worried when they moved here to S GA but have so far been able to stay under the radar...

There have been a few problems so far, but they were much less then expected! Maybe we as a nation are growing up. :)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom