Timing Gear Drive

Timing Gear Drive
Have you considered a 4.0 head swap? Easy to keep your carb with a Clifford manifold. The power gains are amazing. Best bang for the buck IMHO

Yes, but no. I'm having a lot of difficulty messing with my CJ too much. I've got the bug to go all out, but I really like the fact that I have (for the most part) a stock 1978 CJ7 , including the paint job...

Yes, but no. I'm having a lot of difficulty messing with my CJ too much. I've got the bug to go all out, but I really like the fact that I have (for the most part) a stock 1978 CJ7 , including the paint job...

I understand that. :notworthy:

Pen...penzoil...any relationship or just a coincidence?

Only because I grew up there do I know the story so well. Oil was discovered in America in Oil City PA. Well, the first major companies to sprout up from this newly discovered black gold were Pennzoil, Quaker State, and the now defunk Wolf's Head.... BRAD PENN is actually the conclomeration of Kendall oil and another brand to a third party and they had to come up with a new name. BRAD PENN, the company is based out of Bradford, PA.

I understand that. :notworthy:

So, I'm not completely insane for having feelings for a 32 going on 33 year old vehicle and not wanting to completely tear it apart?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom