What did you do to or with your CJ today?

What did you do to or with your CJ today?
Raining here at camp and I can't make a darn thing. 😕
We have been having rain here on and off for several days and more coming for a few days. It does cool things off though.

We have been having rain here on and off for several days and more coming for a few days. It does cool things off though.
I don't even remember the last time I had rain

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

I don't even remember the last time I had rain

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk
A typical summer day around here is usually a 40% chance of a pop up shower. Lately it’s been 70 - 80%. A lot of times it happens early to mid afternoon and that’s enough to kill the chance of any more the rest of the day. It’s the moisture and humidity coming up out of the gulf and then the sun heats things up and showers happen. We can go several days without showers also at times.

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
A typical summer day around here is usually a 40% chance of a pop up shower. Lately it’s been 70 - 80%. A lot of times it happens early to mid afternoon and that’s enough to kill the chance of any more the rest of the day. It’s the moisture and humidity coming up out of the gulf and then the sun heats things up and showers happen. We can go several days without showers also at times.
Living in Central FL is basically the same. During the summer we have daily 30 minute hurricane drills. ;). Crazy wind. 🌪️ , lightning ⚡ and rain 🌦️ then pure sunshine. ☀️

Clear here, but they are lurking. 5E5AA7D7-2BB4-4A8F-B13B-A8AE022FCF91.jpeg

Last edited:
15 bucks at the swap meet.

IMG_3350.jpeg

I don’t think he’ll be going deep. :biggun: But I like it. 75F64B89-BFE2-4364-A5A7-FF785987D136.jpeg

LOL!

You know, I’ve meaning to hit up the blue hole in Santa Rosa, NM all these years.

LOL!

You know, I’ve meaning to hit up the blue hole in Santa Rosa, NM all these years.
I've always liked that spot but never was able to go there. Speaking of blue diving...
I used to frequent Blue Springs here in FL down to 100ish to keep my PADI Cavern cert current (used.)

All kinds of fun in FL I bet.

Swimming with the manatees. I was skin diving one time in very clear water about 6 ft deep with the sun pretty low in the sky behind me. All of a sudden I was in the shadow of something very large right behind me I could tell. Scarred the :dung: out of me thinking it was a very large shark. Huge manatee was about 6 feet behind me. I was very glad it was a manatee. Only one I have ever encountered. It was actually in the Caribbean.

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
Did you fix your Jeep already…

You got suspense and drama and some horror stories there. Looks like MM also might have some good tips for you. Hope you get everything squared away.

This week I got out a small ratchet that had belonged to my F-I-L. Mine was still in my tool travel bag . My FIL was out in the Pacific at the end of WW2 in the AF. Then he did like 28 years in the Louisiana ANG as part of the Coonass Malitia as an A / P mechanic. He and my dad went through the depression so they didn’t throw out much and collected stuff. Anyway he died like a week or 2 before 911 and then it was another bunch of years before my MIL died so we didn’t go through his tool room stuff until maybe 3 years ago. I brought home the ratchet and some other stuff. So I go to use the ratchet and try to put a 1/4 inch drive socket. No go. I try another and none attached to the ratchet. So I check and the drive is bigger than 1/4 in drive. I google and by model number find out it’s 9/16 drive and military from probably 1930s. Likes like that Snap-On converted over in 1945. I will post up some pictures.

Last edited:
Here are pictures. 72B8F67E-52FA-4F15-A69F-DE786516599B.jpeg16F6BF22-473C-4529-89DA-04BFED5EA52C.jpegF2CDD18C-C53D-42FF-8CD7-A6348F8A57A1.jpeg3814082F-6397-4B97-94ED-9748C7B94131.jpeg76950DE4-8972-444B-A53D-508E31E7DBDF.jpeg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom