What did you do to or with your CJ today?

What did you do to or with your CJ today?
I looked out at the jeep sitting in despair waiting on Be Cool to ship my radiator, only been over a month so far. Great product but not so great at filling orders. Should they fail to deliver yet again its gonna be a cancelation and I find another radiator.
I use cold case for all my radiator needs. Great product fast shipping. Sometimes you can find a vendor on Amazon for faster shipping

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk
fec1cd2be2741168cde323c534146147.png

I use cold case for all my radiator needs. Great product fast shipping. Sometimes you can find a vendor on Amazon for faster shipping

fec1cd2be2741168cde323c534146147.png
Thank you, should I need to cancel be cool this a valid option.

Thank you, should I need to cancel be cool this a valid option.
YW. I've been using them for years just recently put one in my Holden Commodore

I looked out at the jeep sitting in despair waiting on Be Cool to ship my radiator, only been over a month so far. Great product but not so great at filling orders. Should they fail to deliver yet again its gonna be a cancelation and I find another radiator.
Yeah you are on the sideline for your best weather. Mine hides some this time of year in the garage.

YW. I've been using them for years just recently put one in my Holden Commodore

Be cool shipped via fed ex routed through Ohio, what idiot plans that shipping route needs beaten with a stick. So on the 29th I get delivery had the routed east from Michigan across I90 two days max if on a team truck running less than truck load freight.

It’s been probably 3 weeks since I drove my Jeep. A couple of weeks of heat and then almost a week of rain. Decided to do some errands and it fired right up. Drove to HD and then to HF. Drove well. I’m ready for fall and winter and spring weather.

Likewise. I've been working a lot, and handling business in another part of the state. Had a nice day today... took the cover off and it fired right up. I've never had an issue with the Howell EFI. Like ever.

So nice today, that I'm commuting in it tomorrow.

I've been working on assembling my 83 CJ7 up from the frame for the past few years. Recently, I've started putting in real hours to move this project along. This week I finished most of the wiring work and I'm starting on the front axles. Cleaned up or replaced all the front wheel hub area, and now I'm working on getting the front axle u-joints in without destroying them

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
I've been working on assembling my 83 CJ7 up from the frame for the past few years. Recently, I've started putting in real hours to move this project along. This week I finished most of the wiring work and I'm starting on the front axles. Cleaned up or replaced all the front wheel hub area, and now I'm working on getting the front axle u-joints in without destroying them
We would love to see a build thread! :chug:

Anything you did, washed it , broke it, drove it, or improved it!

post up
Starting body work. I'm not doing a "professional" job. Slapping bondo and roughing in. What I really need is a new tub. As for color. I think maybe ruddy brown camo. for now. Till I can get a new tub. Any thoughts on matching colors for ruddy brown camo? Thanks jeepers.

Took the girls for a night ride. Raining today so I sealed and painted the firewall in the 68 GTO convertible.3bc4a58f0b8f52d449ceadcf137381f3.jpg0de0afd09fa09d8a31ff5c0f08e0791a.jpg

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
Your beaming from ear to ear. I love it! :chug:
I've been waiting a long time for my girls to be old enough to go on ride like that. I've been doing a few short rides here and there and local back roads. But always during the day. Like this or them driving theirs

639533df888804dbc378cf58e82a44b4.jpgb3da2c787276f767e957ac6e177617cd.jpg510ee4d67c4f6766a0f51f9d4f8bf1d0.jpg0556dd5af6a88a51bfdc79b64044d669.jpg

I only looked at it today . Couple days ago I put up my garage door protection system for a little storm that came through town. Considering leaving it in place since I’m taking a trip in a week up to the PNW and we could get some more storms while I’m gone. Better safe than sorry.28399BC8-56F1-40C0-946E-BCDAA5218C26.jpeg61BCBEA6-9F0D-4E86-A48F-2272C79D090A.jpeg3DBC3906-78DC-4C7A-90AB-05D2D7595D43.jpeg

Makes sense to me. Protect the Jeep!
Hope things went well with Francine.

Re-tuned carburetor, replaced spark plugs and wires, mounted a new water temp gauge in the dash left of the steering column (great decision). Vapor locked on the way home from the store. adjusting the carb increased the fuel needed by the carb. Removed all of the metal under hood and replaced with rubber. Hopefully the days are getting cooler. Running smooth and quiet.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom