Who owns what year?

Who owns what year?

My '82 Scrambler/ CJ8

Ask and ye shall receive...
:drool::drool::drool: WOW that is my favorite vet body style, you have the best of both worlds :notworthy:

:drool::drool::drool: WOW that is my favorite vet body style, you have the best of both worlds :notworthy:

Yep. Pretty well have something for every mood...;)

Yep. Pretty well have something for every mood...;)
Yep you have it all and I'm jealous. But good for you I'm sure you have earned it. :chug:

'80 '7 "Sally"
dujyzudy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice and Clean! will look forward to seeing your powerplant!

Nice! kinda like white myself since we live in the
Arizona desert and a dark colored paint job will pull the skin right off your arms.
Do you have some more angles and pics of your engine?

Happy Trails!

Nice! kinda like white myself since we live in the
Arizona desert and a dark colored paint job will pull the skin right off your arms.
Do you have some more angles and pics of your engine?

Happy Trails!

Here's another shot for ya, gonna take some more as soon as I get off work.

Thanks! looks great! Original motor?

I've got a 55 3B and 67/68/69 CJ5. The 5 is titled as a 69 but there is a T86 in it. It was unmolested when I bought it in the spring of 69 and apparently never titled previously. Incidentally, the T86 still lives but probably only because the 3B gets 99% of the use.

I've got a 55 3B and 67/68/69 CJ5. The 5 is titled as a 69 but there is a T86 in it. It was unmolested when I bought it in the spring of 69 and apparently never titled previously. Incidentally, the T86 still lives but probably only because the 3B gets 99% of the use.

I would love to see pictures... 🍻

"Libertatem Aut Mortem"

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks