HEADLIGHT RINGS STAINLESS STEEL PAIR CJ 30537          59.99
SS WIPER MOTOR COVER 68-75 CJ5          30424          29.99
KENTROL HOOD LATCH SET 42-95 S.S. (PAIR)30401          19.99
KENTROL FOOTMAN LOOP 2 7/8" 55-86 CJ    30423           4.99
KENTROL WINDSHIELD TIE DOWN KIT 55-86CJ 30411          12.99
KENTROL HOOD VENT 55-77 CJ5 STAINLESS   30405          34.99
HOOD HINGE SET STAINLESS CJ/YJ KENTROL  30402          44.99
KENTROL ENTRY GUARDS 55-83 CJ5          30415          18.99
Probably could have saved a buck here or there but it was just easier to make a big order instead of spending a bunch of time mixing and matching at different vendors.

I'll keep you up dated on the lamps.

The frame is on the trailer an ready to go to the coaters tomorrow.

Ready to pull off - sitting right next to the trailer -->>

ready_for_the_trailer_thumb.jpg

View image in gallery

Half way there -->>

All the way off (notice the hammer strategically placed for balance) -->>

All strapped down and ready for its trip -->>

Assorted odds and ends to be coated also -->>

I see your little buddy had the day off again. I hope you didn't fire him because of our sabotage plot. It only affects all his babies mom's if you let him go. They won't get any child support. Have a heart CJ!

Looks good. Can't wait to see the after pics of the frame.:drool:

I see your little buddy had the day off again. I hope you didn't fire him because of our sabotage plot. It only affects all his babies mom's if you let him go. They won't get any child support. Have a heart CJ!

Looks good. Can't wait to see the after pics of the frame.:drool:
LOL - :laugh:

The frame is now at the powder coaters :banana: as well as a few other assorted items. Now it's time to clean up the engine, diffs and all the other little things it's going to take to get this thing back together! :chug:

It's lookin good. I've been busy for a while and i totally missed this thread. So here's what i have to say

I think you are really gonna like that painless wiring harness. it taakes a little while to hook up all the connectors, but it is great for later trouble shooting, the whole wiring labels.

Lights look great, i just got my flush mounts on. i'll be posting them in my corner guard thread as i have begun mounting thewm and all.

I like lights :D i have 6 up front 2 in back and brakes side lights( i put them in my wheel wells to fit my corner guards and tube fenders(which i am still waitng on:mad:) and so much more...

Good luck on everything. its looking great.

Welcome back! Sounds like your getting it done too!

Thanks for the compliments!

:stompsfoot:

Is it done yet???!

No and he is going to TEASE yall until I get back home in june,:D
unless i can talk my wife into letting me take the laptop!

He agreed not to post up pictures

Looks like I'll get everything back late next week. I stopped by and talked to the coaters for a bit after work and discussed more options for the body / accessories I will have done later. I snapped a picture of the frame sitting of to the side, all by itself... :(

attachment.php

Anyone need a box of Jeep bolts? :laugh: J/K

I'm cleaning today and straightening out the mess after the tear down. Gotta get organized again!

Tomorrow - Start cleaning up the diffs!

attachment.php

OK ya'll - don't laugh too hard!

I found a new gear box this morning... I said don't laugh!

I had bought this about six years ago but never got around to putting it on! I had forgotten all about it! :laugh:

I wonder what other treasures I'll find when I finish cleaning out the spare room I keep all my junk in! :)

attachment.php

Ok I'm not :laugh:ing

If you find a spare CJ7 frame in there, let me know!:D

The paint for the diffs, Transmission and other thinks I can't powder coat came in today. I decided to give the 'Eastwood' system a try. I have always had great luck with their products...

I bought the prep, rust encapsulator and the chassis satin black paint. We'll see how it works...

Eastwood Co. - Rust Encapsulator
Eastwood Co. - Satin Quart

attachment.php

Just returned from the coater. They are trying to get everything done tonight! It will be nice to actually have a frame to start assembling again... :)

I started to do an inventory of all the stuff I have stored, it will be nice to actually put things on for once. The 'Rock Crusher' Diff covers came in today! Man are they beefy! I took a shot of the 44 cover and also included a comparison of my old 'Aluminum Coated' BlackJack header (about 25 years old and worn out) against the Headman Header. It will be nice to actually NOT have header gasket leaks again! :)

attachment.php

Damn it! No frame until Tuesday. :mad: They are having problems with one thing after another so I won't see it for a few more days. I understand though, we have all been there... :D

I did blast the Transfer Case parts I could and then painted them with the rust encapsulation paint. I'll put on the actual chassis paint tomorrow.

attachment.php

attachment.php

NOTE: I will be cleaning up my messy garage again tomorrow! Have to keep on it or it goes to :dung: !

Uh Oh , This is starting to look like one of those "clean jeep" threads. :laugh: Well the conglomerate of parts you have looks good so far. Think of it as the powder coater giving you time to "organize". :dbanana:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom