Build Thread CJ's CJ5 - Rebuild Thread

Build Thread CJ's CJ5 - Rebuild Thread
thats alot of paint for one eng

2 things you can never have enough of. Paint, and "other stuff" :D

Any progress on this heap:eek:
Not much - between work and the heat I have been falling behind. :mad: Now that it has cooled down to 95 for a week or so I hope to make some good progress! :)

It's about time you got back to work.

Damn it has been a long time since I have made an update! I now have the front end on, the front disks installed, the steering box and linkages installed and have started body work.

I'll post some pictures in the next few days to a week! :)

A Week??!?!?!!?!? That's it, you're fired!
LMAO! I'm at home eating some grub and then returning to work...

Pratt and Whitney is killing me right now!

I'll try and do better! :)

I have a prego hormonal wife that wants to do things in the middle of the night... like put car seats in, and go through baby clothes, border this, infant that...

all I hear you saying is engine this and engine that... and you got dinner!

So, get your *** to work, or we are going to have to find another build thread to look after.

cb

LMAO!!!

About the worst thing in my life besides work is a cat that will only take a :dung: in the guest bathroom!

Back to work SIR! :)

jeep slacker...

:biggun:we need pics, we live on pics
Damn it has been a long time since I have made an update! I now have the front end on, the front disks installed, the steering box and linkages installed and have started body work.

I'll post some pictures in the next few days to a week! :)

"doing his anti ban dance"
who ME?

I bet he's going to some boobie bar right now, instead of working on his Jeep! :D

just noooooo dedication....

I bet he's going to some boobie bar right now, instead of working on his Jeep! :D

just noooooo dedication....
I am! I am! Hooters of Jacksonville - there I go! It's a two hour drive but worth it! :)

Remember my request! :cool:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom