Build Thread CJ's CJ5 - Rebuild Thread

Build Thread CJ's CJ5 - Rebuild Thread
You know that women from " Total Recall " wasnt real right?? :laugh:

I think I see a 3 of a kind ( . )( . )( . ) :eek:

Hey CJ why you messing with P&W's don't ya know GE is better, LOL.

I bet he's going to some boobie bar right now, instead of working on his Jeep! :D

just noooooo dedication....

I am! I am! Hooters of Jacksonville - there I go! It's a two hour drive but worth it! :)

Hooters is not a boobie bar. It is a restaraunt that serves damn good wings and pickles, and the girls wear clothes that barely cover themselves. I think that if you are going to skip out on working on the Jeep, you need to either go to a real boobie bar or be getting some.

Unfortunately... I live in the bible belt - no (.)(.) bars even close to where I am... :(

There's Peaches in Valdosta and Cafe Risque headed toward warner robbins or over in Darien, GA‎.
Not that I'm a walking encyclopedia of strip clubs, or have ever been in one. :rolleyes:

LOL - Peaches is about a hour and 20 minutes for me... Just a little too far!

As for Cafe Risque - Stopped in one once years ago! Blah!

That is a nice 5 you got there! I have a 79 as well, they are a blast to have and so simple!
Thank you! Before CW chimes in... It will be allot better if I ever complete it! :)

CJ....any updates????
About the only thing I have done in three weeks is clean the intake! :( I'm so ashamed!

Work is killing me and... Well, that is no excuse but it is the best I have! :)

i just went through all 36 pages of this build and wow so much information cant wait to see it progress. thank you

paul

i just went through all 36 pages of this build and wow so much information cant wait to see it progress. thank you

paul
Thanks Paul for the compliment!

I'm very disappointed with myself because I haven't had much time to work on it for the last few months but I'm hoping that the winter months will be kind to me!

Looks like I can catch a break from my work to get back to what I consider 'my real job'! Getting my CJ back on the road! :)

hey CJ, havent seen anything in a while and was wondering how you liked your new tub,

Paul

hey CJ, havent seen anything in a while and was wondering how you liked your new tub,

Paul
Great news! Work is starting to cooperate as well as the weather! I'm starting back up again! :banana: :notworthy:

about time lol :chug:

about time lol :chug:
Damn right it is! Hell - I got this prototype billet serpentine system months ago and haven't even been able to show it off yet! Soon! :)

serp.jpg

Damn right it is! Hell - I got this prototype billet serpentine system months ago and haven't even been able to show it off yet! Soon! :)

serp.jpg

Is that from "Bulltear"?:confused:

nice bling bling

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom