stalls

stalls
Same here. It was edited out while I was responding. I'm done with this argument because after all of this, I'm of the impression that some people might just show up out of nowhere and join forums just to stir the pot and cause trouble. I choose not to acknowledge that anymore.

***Edit*** Wait a minute, there must have been more I missed. I took another look and it is all still there. I confused the back to back posts. What did I miss? On second thought, I really don't care to know.

Last edited:
Distributor advance

this gent has some interesting thoughts about the ported Vs manifold vacuum question.:cool:

Distributor advance

this gent has some interesting thoughts about the ported Vs manifold vacuum question.:cool:
That's just about the best written article on setting the advance curve I've ever read. Great Find! Everyone on this forum should read it, no matter how much they think they already know about tuning a distributor. His points about ported vacuum vs. manifold are interesting. I'm not sure what to think about that. I'm going to have to give it some thought.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom