Who owns what year?

Right now she's still a work in progress, when I am finished painting her I'll post more pics. my other wife :D told me I was sooooo cheap because I have an old aluminum truck toolbox sitting behind the shed that I'm not using and was going to cut up for the panels behind the cab and finish the inside of the same cab ;). I really want to have her finished by August for the offroad event held by Tennesee Offroad at the Ag center at the state fair (Wilson co. TN). Anybody else planning to attend?.

The purpose of this thread was to get year and models, so others could see whats on here. If you have specific questions about a persons rig ask the person, if you clutter this up with questions it'll make it hard to sift through. Not giving ya :dung: just trying to keep a resource clean. :)

This is my hunting jeep, All my standers at least get to the stand warm & dry.:DDSCF1992.JPG

DSCF1987.JPG

DSCF1986.JPG

DSCF1985.JPG

The purpose of this thread was to get year and models, so others could see whats on here. If you have specific questions about a persons rig ask the person, if you clutter this up with questions it'll make it hard to sift through. Not giving ya :dung: just trying to keep a resource clean. :)

Forgive me Mr. Grimes,
I won't ask any more questions.

Wasn't aimed at you buddy. Not busting anyones chops. Just trying to establish a list so people with the same year can hit up those with the same rig.

Forgive me Mr. Grimes,
I won't ask any more questions.

Wasn't aimed at you buddy. Not busting anyones chops. Just trying to establish a list so people with the same year can hit up those with the same rig.

Just an FYI - I almost moved a few posts out of the thread to keep it on track but I did not as they were off-topic but but not derailing... Brock started the thread with an intent, to list our CJ's.

I think it is progressing well and I believe that so far it (the thread) is just fine.

I really appreciate everyone's input!

Well I had these all @ once then the wife said I was getting a little infatuated w/Jeeps so I sold them off.

'77, '79, '80, '81, '83, '84, '86, CJ

Now all I have is the '84 CJ8 , '86 CJ7 & '93 ZJ

'71 CJ5 ...
Then (Mar '71):
OldJEEP.png

Now:
John20and20JEEP20at20Hungry20Valley.png

83 CJ7 currently being restored its getting a Dana 44 wrangler springs new quarter panels,and a NV3550:D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$50.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom